Stop by for a visit!
You can have a look behind the scenes and learn more about our range of services.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Over 25 years of metalworking experience About 160 highly qualified employees
- A large machine park (covering 17,000 square meters), advanced CNC technology, and a wide variety of processes to meet special customer requirements
- Fully automated high-bay warehouse ensure exceptional flexibility and material availability (over 800 material grades and formats)
- In-house quality assurance (certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, EN 1090-2, and EN 1090-2_WPK)
- own construction and development
Certified quality assurance
Our quality management, certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, guarantees the high quality of all of our manufactured products.
Our high-precision technology and machinery creates the conditions necessary for absolute accuracy right down to the details. The state-of-the-art inspection and measuring equipment used in our system-supported quality control. ensures that we can meet even the special requirements of well-known partners in the areas of medical technology and rail vehicle construction.
Corporate Compliance -
Code of Conduct
We are committed to...
- ... complying with laws and social standards
- ... fair and respectful working conditions
- ... fair competition and refraining from illegal price fixing
- ... doing business with integrity
- ... environmental protection and occupational safety
- ... keeping company and private interests separate
- ... cooperating with authorities
- ... transparent financial reporting
- ... confidentiality and data protection
You can read our complete Code of Conduct via the following link:
For our environment
DKV Card CLIMATE
We actively support environmental protection by using the DKV CLIMATE fuel card. With each liter of diesel or petrol we purchase, we also provide additional financial support for environmental projects related to climate protection. These certified projects meet the highest standards (CDM, Gold Standard, Plan Vivo). This allows us to compensate for 100 percent of the CO2 emissions emitted by company vehicles. This small contribution to environmental protection makes a big difference.
Our sustainability is also confirmed by independent experts. Käppler & Pausch GmbH can prove the following certificates: